Marist-Sion provides a quality education in the Catholic tradition for the young people of Warragul and the surrounding districts.
A hallmark of the school is the way the various members of its community – students, staff and parents – work together closely to promote excellence in learning. We work hard to help each student recognise their talents and give them a wide range of rich learning experiences so they can achieve their potential. We invite you to discover what sets Marist-Sion College apart from other Gippsland Schools.
The enrolment process commences with the lodgement of:
- The Application for Enrolment form
- The Additional Enrolment Information form
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the student’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of identification of nominated fee payers
- A copy of the latest academic report (Years 8-12 students)
- A copy of the Grade 5 NAPLAN report (Year 7 students)
- An immunisation history statement
- An Asthma Management Plan (if applicable)
- An Anaphylaxis Management Plan (if applicable)
- A Bus Application Form (if applicable)
- Payment of the Application for Enrolment Fee (Year 7 – $100.00, Years 8-12 – $150.00)
Once all of these completed forms and supporting documents are lodged, we will process your child’s application and be in touch to arrange an Enrolment Interview with our Principal, Mr Peter Houlahan.
Following the interview, a decision will be made and if successful, the enrolment proceeds and you will receive a letter of enrolment acceptance.
From there, our Enrolment Coordinator will be in contact to discuss uniforms, subject selections (if applicable), booklists, laptops, school tours and House allocation processes.
Year 7 Enrolments
For more information about Year 7 Enrolment Applications, please contact our Enrolments Coordinator, Ms Cassie Kennedy, on 5623 5944.
Years 8 – 12 Enrolments
For more information please contact our Enrolment Coordinator:
Ms Cassie Kennedy
Phone: 03 5623 5944