Marist-Sion provides a quality education in the Catholic tradition for the young people of Warragul and the surrounding districts.
A hallmark of the school is the way the various members of its community – students, staff and parents – work together closely to promote excellence in learning. We work hard to help each student recognise their talents and give them a wide range of rich learning experiences so they can achieve their potential. We invite you to discover what sets Marist-Sion College apart from other Gippsland Schools.
The enrolment process commences with the lodgement of:
- Fully completed Application for Enrolment
- Fully completed Additional Enrolment Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Student Birth Certificate/Extract
- Student Baptismal Certificate, Reconciliation, Eucharist & Confirmation Certificates
- Immunisation History Statement
- Asthma Action Plan (if applicable)
- Anaphylaxis Management Plan (if applicable)
- Other relevant medical/and or special needs information
- VISA Documentation (if applicable)
- Relevant Family Court Orders
- Latest school report and/or reference from previous school
- Parent/Guardian/Carer A & Parent/Guardian/Carer B Identification Sighted and Copied
- Payment of the Enrolment Application Fee ( Year 7 | $100 and Years 8-12 | $150)
Once all of these completed forms and supporting documents are lodged, we will process your child’s application and be in touch to arrange an Enrolment Interview with one of our Executive Team members.
Following the interview, a decision will be made and if successful, the enrolment proceeds and you will receive a letter of enrolment acceptance.
From there, our College Registrar will be in contact to discuss uniforms, subject selections (if applicable), booklists, laptops, and House allocation processes.
Year 7 Enrolments
Years 8 – 12 Enrolments
For more information please contact our College Registrar:
Ms Susan Rankin
Phone: 03 5623 5944