Positions available throughout 2021
Marist-Sion College seeks innovative Emergency Teachers to be available when required at various stages throughout 2021.
Marist-Sion is a Catholic co-educational secondary College of 950 students, located approximately 110 km south-east from Melbourne.
The school aims to prepare students to live ‘to the full’ (John 10:10), by:
- fostering faith and spirituality,
- enabling students to flourish, and
- enabling quality learning outcomes.
As a staff member, the successful applicant will help the College to achieve its mission: to provide an innovative education which integrates faith, learning and life in a welcoming community.
Marist-Sion College is a child-safe school.
Applications are to include:
- A short covering letter
- A resume (with no less than two professional references)
- A completed application form
- A copy of a current VIT registration
All applications are to be addressed to the Principal and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org