Families can now shop at the Bob Stewart Uniform Shop in the following ways:
Web orders for home delivery (flat rate, $14.95) or Click and Collect are available by visiting the Bob Stewart website HERE. Click and Collect orders can be collected from the Shop at the Collect on Wednesdays between 3pm-5pm. You will be notified via SMS when your order is ready for collection from the shop or has been posted.
Please note: During this time, Click and Collect is encouraged. Please download the Bob Stewart Essential Size Guide (below) for assistance with sizing.
Prior to the commencement of Term 4, the Bob Stewart Uniform Shop will be open during the following times:
- Monday 28 September: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday 30 September: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 3 October: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Regular Term 4 opening hours (resuming Monday 5 October):
- Mondays: 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Wednesdays: 11am – 5pm
- Thursdays: 11am – 5pm
- First Saturday of each month (during Term only): 9:30am – 12:30pm
Please note the following conditions of entry apply to families visiting the store:
- All Customers must sanitize their hands on entry.
- All Customers and students must follow staff directions in store.
- Social distancing rules apply at all times.
- They may be delays while we conduct cleaning and sanitizing routines in store.
- Shoppers entering store are required to wear a mask or face covering unless they have a medical exemption.
- Shopping in the store is limited to 1 student and one parent only.
- Shopping visits are limited to 10 mins wherever possible – if you require more time i.e. New starter or you are shopping for more than one sibling please ring the store and make an appointment.
- If you are unwell or have any symptoms we ask you do not attend the store.
These conditions are subject to government directives and may be altered to comply to Government and school regulations.